What is a massage candle?
- Massage candles are candles containing ingredients allowing the candle to be used for massaging/moisturizing the skin or simply to provide a scent to the room. The warm oil gives a level of sensuality, relaxation and fun!
What is in a Lucky Thirteen massage candle?
- Our candles include all natural ingredients, such as Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Soy Wax and Fragrance Oils. Our candles are skin safe, but not safe as a sexual lubricant.
How does it work?
- It’s simple! Light your candle and wait until the candle melts. Allow the calming fragrance to fill the room. Once the candle has melted, blow out the flame. Test the temperature of the massage oil prior to applying to skin. Enjoy the moisture that your skin now has!
How long does it burn?
- This will vary depending on if you use the candle as a massage oil or strictly as a candle. If you choose to use it as a candle, the candle can burn up to 30 hours. However, we do not recommend burning the candle that long straight.
Does it leave a residue?
- Nope! There’s no soy wax residue because the ratio of soy wax is very low.
Is the wax hot?
- The candles should be treated with caution. Soy wax melts at a lower temperature, so you won’t get burned. They have low melting points which work great to melt quickly and easily.
My candle is melted, what should I do?
- If you notice that your candle has melted, don’t worry…this is absolutely normal, especially during summer months. Simply store your candle in a cool area (72 degrees or less) and allow the ingredients to solidify. You can even store in the refrigerator to allow it to cool off.
Every now and then, a candle becomes severely damaged during its journey to your home (broken or wax completely explodes due to excessive heat). If that occurs, please email us at info@luckythirteencandle.
com with photos of the candle within 2 days of delivery. We will examine the case and file a claim to replace the candle ASAP.
Shipping companies are not perfect. Thus, if you have checked your tracking number (sent via email or sometimes phone number) and notice you have not received your package, despite a delivery notice, please file a claim with the shipping company first and then email us at info@luckythirteencandle.
com with the claim number. We will file a claim as well and ship a replacement.