LUCKY THIRTEEN CANDLE COMPNY MONTHLY CHARITABLE DONATIONS TO NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
At Lucky Thirteen Candle Company, we handcraft unique candles that turn into a massage oil/moisturizer helping you to relax and nourish your body. We have been featured on platforms; such as Essence, Philadelphia Wedding Magazine, Sheen Magazine, ABC6 FYI Philly, Well and Good and Karma Bliss.
There is no doubt that the COVID-19 pandemic has distorted many business activities around in the United States. Not to mention it has drastically affected the lives of many individuals and non-profit organizations.
As part of our goal to provide a unique candle to the community, lessen the pandemic's burden and impact at these precarious times, we have been honored to donate to non-profit Organizations.
Among which include:
- Philly Bail Fund (June/July 2020). The Philadelphia Bail Fund is a non-profit organization that helps provide direct bail for individuals unable to obtain bail. To support their good works toward the community and humanity, Lucky Thirteen Candle Company donated to their cause in June and July 2020.
- National Coalition for the Homeless (July 2020). Lucky Thirteen Candle Company donated to National Coalition for the Homeless in July 2020. This organization helps people who are currently experiencing or who have experienced homelessness, activists and advocates, community-based and faith-based service providers, and others committed to a single mission: To end and prevent homelessness while ensuring the immediate needs of those experiencing homelessness are met. And their civil rights are respected and protected.
- National Alliance on Mental Health (August 2020). As far back as 1979, this group has been dedicating its time and lives to improving the lives of individuals and families affected by mental illness. Knowing how critical mental illness can be, we, in our capacity, donated to ensure their services to mental health patients never stop.
- In September 2020, Lucky Thirteen Candle Company donated to the Sickle Cell Disease Association; A non-profit organization helping patients suffering from sickle cell conditions.
- Habitat for Humanity in Philadelphia (October 2020). Lucky Thirteen Candle Company donated to Habitat for Humanity in Philadelphia; a non-profit organization that transforms lives and the city of Philadelphia by building and repairing homes in partnership with families in need while uniting all Philadelphians around the cause of affordable housing.
- Lucky Thirteen Candle Company donated to "My Style Matters" in November 2020. This is an organization that is dedicated to lifestyle remodeling in two ways: helping kids learn etiquette and social skills as well as serving cancer patients on their journey toward health.
- In December 2020, Lucky Thirteen Candle Company donated to American Diabetes Association. American Diabetes Association helps patients struggling with diabetes.
- In January 2021, Lucky Thirteen Candle Company donated to Autism of New Jersey, an organization committed to ensuring safe and fulfilling lives for individuals with autism, their families, and the professionals who support them.
Also, to The Special Olympics of New Jersey, an organization committed change attitudes toward people with intellectual disabilities and transforming lives through the joy of sport, every day, and everywhere.
And Cervical Cancer Prevention and Assistance; an organization that helps women manage cervical cancer and raises awareness toward preventing it.
- In February 2021, Lucky Thirteen Candle Company donated to New Jersey Black Women’s Physicians Association; a non-profit organization of African-American women physicians committed to the improvement of public health and welfare, through the advancement of knowledge concerning women and the community health.
- Lucky Thirteen Candle Company supported National Black Farmer’s Association in February 2020; a non-profit organization representing African American farmers and their families in the United States.
We love donating monthly to non-profit organizations and intend on continuing this! With your candle purchase, you are helping make the world a much better place.